Gitaar.net

Wachtwoord kwijt?    Nog geen lid?
Forum: Het gaat ook wel eens niet over gitaren...
berichtik kwam dit tegen
Gepost door: Henkie (PC)
Datum: 19/06/2013 17:17

En ik moest er wel om lachen.
Er zit wel een verschil in het runnen van een restaurant en muziek maken, maar toch knipoog

Quote:
Spotted on Craigslist, but already removed.

Craigslist Ad :We are a small & casual restaurant in downtown Vancouver and we are looking for solo musicians to play in our restaurant to promote their work and sell their CD. This is not a daily job, but only for special events which will eventually turn into a nightly event if we get positive response. More Jazz, Rock, & smooth type music, around the world and mixed cultural music. Are you interested to promote your work? Please reply back ASAP.

And the reply:

Happy new year! I am a musician with a big house looking for a restauranteur to promote their restaurant and come to my house to make dinner for my friends and I. This is not a daily job, but only for special events which will eventually turn into a nightly event if we get positive response. More fine dining & exotic meals and mixed Ethnic Fusion cuisine. Are you interested to promote your restaurant? Please reply back ASAP.

En daar is dan ook alles mee gezegd.
berichtRe: ik kwam dit tegen
Gepost door: Anonieme bezoeker
Datum: 19/06/2013 17:33

grinnikend
Gepost door: Rob de Jong
Datum: 19/06/2013 17:42

Altijd die muzikanten die vinden dat ze geld moeten verdienen met hun hobby.

Torque: 347 ft-lbs torque @ 3,900 RPM. Torque is what shoots the SL500 forward as smoothly as if moved by the very Hand of God or a hydraulic carrier jet launcher. Many people exclaim "Jesus Christ!" the first few times they undergo this acceleration, which confirm's the involvement of the Hand of the Almighty.
Gepost door: Anonieme bezoeker
Datum: 19/06/2013 18:38

Quote:
"Rob de Jong"
Altijd die muzikantenrestaurateurs die vinden dat ze geld moeten verdienen met hun hobby.
Gepost door: Rob de Jong
Datum: 19/06/2013 18:54

Voorspelbaar

Torque: 347 ft-lbs torque @ 3,900 RPM. Torque is what shoots the SL500 forward as smoothly as if moved by the very Hand of God or a hydraulic carrier jet launcher. Many people exclaim "Jesus Christ!" the first few times they undergo this acceleration, which confirm's the involvement of the Hand of the Almighty.
Gepost door: Robbert meijer
Datum: 26/06/2013 00:10

musician with a big house,HA!

Bericht
Sorry, alleen geregistreerde gebruikers mogen berichten plaatsen in dit forum.

Klik hier om in te loggen